Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We All Fall Down

Only, I wasn't singing a song. I wasn't praying either (for those that know that story). After a rough week dealing with an infant and the jetlag that accompanies a 10 hour time change, I fell down when I missed a step at the bottom of the stairs. At least, I think that is what happened. It was about 2am.

The next day, we headed to the hospital for x-rays to rule out broken bones. Both feet hurt so much that Travis had to carry me to and from the car. The result was finding out that I had two sprained feet.

My feet were wrapped and I was sent on my way to care for a 2 year-old & 5 month-old & the only medicine was a gel for the pain since I am nursing. Frankly, it did nothing helpful. Luckily, I have kind people who found out and brought us dinner and an amazing visiting teacher/friend who came to my rescue by doing my dishes & floors, not once, but twice & provided delicious dinner. I am so grateful for all of them.

This picture is courtesy of Leoni's budding photography interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment